2/12/2010

Kabob n'Roll Food Truck

Got try one of the newest trucks to hit L.A., the Kabob n'Roll mediterranean food truck. Even though it was pouring rain they were serving food with a smile. Really nice and friendly crew. They step out to take your order, which I always find pretty cool. Really good food and a good value. Lots of healthy options for meat eaters and vegans.

Kabob n'Roll Food Truck

Kabob n'Roll Food Truck

I tried the mediterranean plate which comes with three kabobs over basmati rice, some pita and hummus, with a side salad with pickled radishes. I got mine with chicken breast and two falafel patties (the falafel equals one kabob), they had run out of the ground chicken, they have a shrimp option that I will probably try next time. Nice and savory chicken, with a little bit of spicy heat. The veggies were very lightly seasoned, which was nice since you could actually taste the vegetable itself. Still firm, but soft enough that they've absorbed some of the flavor. I don't recall having falafel in patty form quite like this. They were good, plenty of crunch and still have that soft warm texture. I was very much full and satisfied when I was done, lots of food for sure. I'm looking forward to trying them again. You can
follow them on twitter here or find their website here.

Kabob n'Roll Food Truck

Mediterranean plate. Chicken kabob, veggies, falafel patties, pita, hummus, rice 
and a side salad with pickled radishes.

Kabob n'Roll Food Truck

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails