7/05/2009

O


365 2.0/180, originally uploaded by LeandroF.

O o oh chicken...spotted the "O face guy" from the movie Office Space while at lunch at California Chicken Cafe, Santa Monica. I know he's done plenty of other roles, but that seems to be the only way I think of him. If you've seen the movie, you know what I mean. Love that movie. Anyways, makes for a more interesting lunch day. OK back to the food.

Had the roasted 1/4 chicken white with a side of mashed butternut squash and some pita. Simple, good food. The butternut squash for example, its steamed and mashed, thats it. I barely add and any salt and pepper if at all. I really like CCC because of the simplicity and its pretty healthy. Prices are great for lunch, service is always good. Can be crowded at times though.

www.californiachickencafe.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails